What We Do
Our Area of Practice
The practise at Millhouse Legal Advisory a promising corporate and commercial law firm is providing practical legal solutions as the speed of business to our clients. Our practice which is part of the Corporate and Commercial Law group is essentially split into two major areas:
- Advisory, Risk Evaluation Service and Contract Management
- Perfection and Permits Procurement, Registration and Compliance
- Litigation, Dispute Resolution and Ancillary Services
To be Nigeria’s leading commercial law firm delivering world class and pragmatic legal services and support to our clients in their business capacity.
In ensuring efficiency of communication and work, we use a relatively small core team while adopting best working practices to achieve the most efficient discharge of sustainable legal services for our clients
As a member of international networks and association, we draw on our our unique knowledge of the African business environment and powerfully driven by our core values: Professional ethics, Client-Centric & Commitment to Excellence
With a combined years of 2 decades, we've worked with clients which include corporates, multinationals and state-owned enterprises across a range of industry sectors as well as financial institutions and governments.
At Millhouse Legal Advisory, we strongly belief that legal equality, political freedom and rule of law are principles reflected in all eligible citizens being equal before the law and having equal access to legal processes.
Why Choose us
Our Proven Value
At MLA, we allow our client’s to control cost we have a certain basic based of legal cost, cost of carrying out the instruction & delivery and most of all professional fees.
Our Clients call on us for one reason: the quality of advice they receive. Our lawyers have led clients to fundamentally better business decisions, financial success, and courtroom victories.
Our principals have played key roles in transactions – project financing, corporate restructuring, and mergers/acquisitions – with a combine value of more than NGN500 million.
Our Consultants and Associates educational and legal backgrounds will assure you that we are competence to guide you to a better decision-making in business.
Our recent accomplishments and on-going service experience include:
- Advisory to a Renewable Energy Company with respect to its proposed N 2bn Corporate Bond Issuance;
- Advisory to a Renewable Energy Company on Licensing and REFIT;
- Advisory to a Telecommunication company with respect to its licensing for operations and debt financing to the tune of 1million pounds;
- Advisory and compliance on Oil and Gas License;
- Advisory and Regulatory compliance to a Microfinance bank.